Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Don't Lose Your Strengths

My colleague Senthil Raja sent me the following story

Once a princess went to the forest for an excursion. A tiger saw her & fell in love. He went near her. The princess got scared & started shivering because of fear. The tiger said, "Don't worry. I will not harm you. In fact, you are so lovely that I am in love with you. Will you marry me?"

The princess said, "How can I marry you? You are so fierce. I am scared of your nails & teeth". The tiger thought for a while and said, "Don’t worry dear princess. For your sake, I will break my sharp teeth and cut-off my nails. Now will you marry me?"

The princess said, "If you will cut your nails, and break your teeth, then how will you protect me from other animals? Sorry, I can't marry you."

The moral of the story: Do not lose your strengths for sake of love. Because people love you for your strengths.

No comments: